Wednesday 4 January 2012

Love, Anyone?

Happy New Year, guys and girls!

I am so distracted right now, and have been for some days! I don't know how I can keep up with writing in this state! Nevertheless, I managed to write another one, for a very interesting prompt.
"a camel can move from place to place as well, a bit like the castles on a chessboard"
It's something one of the three Magi says when they are discussing towers (which tend not to move) and watching the stars. I kept quite close to the meaning this time, since I couldn't find any other way to fit a camel on a chessboard into the world in my head.

The style is inspired by Sir Terry Pratchett, at least partly. I like the way he talks directly to the reader sometimes, and I like to experiment with writing styles. It got a bit geeky as well...
I hope you liked it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment