Sunday 26 February 2012

Look, I'm Back!

Busy times are busy, but I try to leverage everything that is demanded of me, by myself and others. During the few sparse, awake and creative moments I had last week, I contemplated a bit more Nadiya's life and decided to give her a partner.
Now that I come to think about that, I get the feeling that my flashes are all a bit too heterosexual... I hope nobody gets offended by that! The specific experiment in Fifteen needed to be heterosexual though, since it's also about the good old way of producing offspring.

Prompt fifteen was
""Fear not," he said, in a voice as soft as silk"
which I liked for the topic I chose, but found difficult to include anyway. Having that as the first sentence of a conversation and then a "he" saying it is quite unusual.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment